Serving Southwest Florida | P: 941-800-2080 | F: 866-816-4789
What we can do for your facility:
- Custom designed medication program for your community
- No charge EMAR options
- Quality training to empower your staff, including Medication Tech certification, CPR First Aid/AED, BLS, Blood Borne Pathogens, Infection Control and much more!
- Expert Pharmacy staff, Core trained and certified field staff with a thorough knowledge of the constantly changing state and federal regulations
We assist with:
- Medication cart audits
- Medication pass observation
- Mock surveys
- Risk management
What we do for your residents:
- Free OTC programs
- Low cost generics
- We will work with residents Physicians to make treatments effective and affordable
- EZ Bill Pay options
We understand the importance of affordable medications. We Help Keep Medications Affordable So Residents Can Stay In Place At Your Facility, Their Home.
The Latest Health News
Most allergies can be treated successfully with over-the-counter drugs. Here is a rundown on the most common non-prescription allergy medications. more
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Stay up to speed with our latest promotions, special deals, and announcements by signing up for our free e-newsletter.